01 July 2010

Park Yong-Ha - Dead at age 32

Park Yong Ha  (? ??)

Korean actor and singer Park Yong Ha (? ??), 32 was found dead in Seoul Nonhyundong on the morning of June 30th, hanging lifeless from a cell phone charging cable at his own house.

According to police, Park Yong Ha was discovered dead at around 5:30 AM by his mother. The cause of death is likely suicide, but further details are still under wraps. His body is now resting at Seoul St. Mary’s hospital. His funeral procession will take place on July 2nd.

Park’s last phone call (or one of his last) was reportedly with DBSK’s Hero Jaejoong. Jaejoong is currently recording in the U.S. and said, “I spoke with him on the phone yesterday, and his voice sounded so bright. I didn’t feel he was at all different from his normal self. We agreed to have a drink together when I got back to Korea. I’m in such shock.”

In an interview last year while promoting his movie The Scam, Park said, “I’ve suffered from insomnia for the last ten years. I’m rather sensitive. If something bothers me I can’t sleep until it’s resolved.” He added, “I’m envious of people who can sleep well. I think sleep is needed for good mental health.”

At seventeen, Park was noted for his acting and musical skills, as well as his good looks which earned him popularity among fans. After his debut in MBC drama Theme Theater (1994), Park appeared a range of TV dramas and films. In 2002, Park co-starred in Winter Sonata with Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji-woo, which brought him fame in Japan.

Park Yong Ha  (? ??)

Park Yong Ha Film

  • The Scam (2009)
  • Although It is Hateful Again 2002 (2002)
  • If It Snows on Christmas (1998)

Park Yong Ha TV drama

  • The Slingshot (2009)
  • On Air (2008)
  • Tokyo Wankei (2004)
  • Loving You (2002)
  • Winter Sonata (2002)
  • Sunflower (2000)
  • ??? ?? Somun (2001)
  • Snowflakes (2001)
  • More Than Love
  • What A Tough Woman (1997)

As one of his fan, I feel such a loss for his death at such his young age.

Credit to :
http://nbatap.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers